Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Noodle Station by thammic.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Noodle Station @ Subang Jaya SS15

Have been in Subang Jaya SS15 for somewhile and heard about the Noodle Station, just few shops away from Cabana, in case you know. Very cozy surroundings this shop provides and first come to mind I expect a pricey list of food. Guess what, Doven was reading on Expatriates Lifestyle - Eating Out 2007. I have an intense interest into reading this magazine, talking about the life of expatriates in Malaysia. But don't get it wrong, this is not recommended in the Eating Out Brochure, don't think most expatriates will have a tendency to eat wantan mee. Scanning through the menu, I found that this shop has got its food mostly on noodles and therefore I ordered the most typical wantan mee. I have this tendency to order those simpliest and typical food in a new shop I frequent simply because I've always thought that a shop has to be able to serve the typical and basic food in good quality before it can go into its own variety. And so glad to say that, the noodles is nice. I guess it's self-made noodles?? 'Coz it tastes differently. The seafood tomyam noodles is sensationally tasty too but for a choosy end, it's still long way to go for a real Thai tomyam taste. Yet to emphasize once again, the noodles is real good. As for the price, the food there goes with a real reasonable standard, just like the one you get in Asia Cafe. I have my wantan mee at RM 5 and Doven's Seafood Tomyam Noodles at RM6 if not mistaken. If you feel like spending more, I would suggest you to get the Abalone Sea Clam Wantan noodles which costs RM15 each. But despite the reasonably price for food, I think the drinks are little bit pricey. LOL....figure it out yourself. :P By the way, I guess this "station" will be fast becoming a hit among Taylorians and Inti-ans who preferred an air-conditioned lunch for this price they pay...or else, they would have headed to Success instead.

No comments: