Sunday, February 10, 2008

Review from http://allenooi.com/

Noodle Station

February 9, 2008 – 10:09 pm

Met up with Taugeh in eGate together with Kacang, Tau Sar Pia, HNKP and HNKP’s hubby. Since Old Town, Sushi King and others are full of people, I decided to have our dinner at Noodle Station. I never tried before, so I think of having a try. All agreed.

img_4778.JPG

img_4779.JPG

There are a lot of choices on the noodle. Not only noodle, drinks as well. I ordered the normal Wantan Mee and Honey Lemon Tea.

img_4780.JPG

img_4781.JPG

The food was nice, yummy.

However, the waiting time is a bit too long. Another thing is, they serve me the wrong drink. I have no idea on it until the waiter came to me and tell me about it. I already drank 1/4 of the drink by that time. The Honey Lemon Tea I ordered is suppose a hot one but they serve me the drink with ice, become Ice Honey Lemon Tea. I told them is ok, no need to change anymore.

One more thing, All the waiters seems to be from Vietnam, I guess. I’m not really sure where they come from. Their English was not good, I’m not really understand what they are talking.

Overall, the food was yummy, the enviromant was nice, but the serving time should be faster.

Noodle Station located at eGate, along the Jelutong Expressway. Address and phone number as below: 01-01-08 e-Gate Lebuh Tunku Kudin 2 11700 Penang Tel : +604 - 657 4168

No comments: